I AM SOMETHING

"CLOCK"

   Some of us might compare to an object who can reflect who we really are. At the same time it is the way of expressing our own thoughts and beliefs in life.  There are some related connections that can be define who we are as a person and how we like to compared it through an object. Like an object we have some purposes in life that can help us to know our weaknesses and appreciate our worth as a person. In life, we encounter different kinds of challenges to test our faith and how strong are we to face anything to be. We wanted to be and contented in every journey in life and I believe that the very purpose of life is to be happy. From the very core of our being, we desire contentment. In my own limited experience I have also found that the more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being. So, if you were to describe yourself as an object what it would be? Is that object can fully describe as what you are? I know you have that kind of thing, I know we all have that kind of thing.

    If I were be an object I consider myself as a "Clock" because "TIME IS IMPORTANT" for me as a student, working student, a daughter, and a teenager. When time is going to play I actually fight everyday because time is precious and I spend it with the important things just like my obligations. As a student, there is no more difficult when we face many struggles in school for sure there are some experienced that we actually need more time just to assure our tasks to be done to it's given time. Time also is important for me as a working student it because I have so many responsibilities to do. Of course, I don't want to be failed myself inside of my auntie's home because she already trust me to do my obligations as their working. That's why I need more more time to think what is best for today, tomorrow, and to the future. Like myself a clock does not stop for anything and keeps going on maintaining morals of it's life. Whatever might the situation may be, the hand does not go off ticking. In a similar way, I have a personality of just going on irrespective of any hardships and difficulties I face. Sometimes I feel down for the things that I couldn't do because lack of time but there's a time that I up myself too. Many responsibilities, problems, and discouragement but after all I always think positive against everything because the time is running but if we wasted it we exactly throw our opportunities that can help us to reach our dreams in life. "Time is gold" we all make time for what we feel is important in our lives. And that's the reason why I choose clock as to defined myself because it can relate as who I am.

     So, every day the time really matters because it tells how we live in this world. Do not waste time because it is very important for us to create a new experience that can develop our knowledge to use it as a treasure. Use your time for the people who truly deserve it let them feel that you love by using your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back. Give time to love, care, and support to your family, friends, and those people you loved so that they will appreciate your worth. Remember, "LIFE IS A ONE TIME OFFER, USE IT WELL."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS IMAGERY? WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF IMAGERY?

FIGURE OF SPEECH

UNIQUENESS OF CREATIVE WRITING