LAUGHTRIP

#Laughtrip



    Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming. Small moments we find so pointless can become cherished memories with time and the perspective that wisdom brings. We didn't realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun. All of us have different kind of stories in life some of them are sad but happy at the same time. We cry, anger, excited, and for sure we laugh to the things that we didn't expect to come. "Life is better when you're laughing" there are times we can able to create a new memories in life through it we can express our one's feelings and how we handle just to be real because not all memories are fun or happy sometimes we touch one person's feelings also. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. 


   The one of the most laughtrip incidents I best remembered is from my childhood days. I have a young brother and we always get into trouble or should I say his my best enemy ever. He always made a prank just to make a fight with me. I think he had a mental disorder like "Gosssssh!!!!" I can't explain how naughty he is. My day is not perfect without our fight, sometimes I used to cried of anger because he didn't stop until I give up and cried like a baby (HAHAHAHA) Until one day I realized that I should make a prank too just to revenge him what he done for me. I planned to cooked a "Pancit Canton" with a spicy flavor but I think it's more fun and cool if i'm going to put some chili into the pancit canton so that he will taste the best and delicious food that I cooked for him (HAHAHAHA). So, I planned to put my pancit canton to the table and he will see it directly. And luckily! He ate the food like no tomorrow (HAHAHAHA) and after a second he run going to the kitchen and drink plenty of water and I die laughing (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). But after a minutes I approach him and hug him because he started to cried. And that is so fun and I will never ever forget that day. 


    Laughter is the best medicine. But if you're laughing without any reason, you need medicine. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of a true sign of love. Having a naughty brother is like having a true best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. To my brother, We bicker, we fall out, we quarrel, we fight, we argue, and we scream. We look like enemies but deep down inside, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. Laugh at yourself, so that you will be able to laugh at the challenges of life.





    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS IMAGERY? WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF IMAGERY?

FIGURE OF SPEECH

UNIQUENESS OF CREATIVE WRITING